Join the Pocket Revolution

SCOTTeVEST products are not sold in big box stores. 90% of our business is online, direct-to-consumer and the other 10% is through our partnerships with retailers ranging from travel and luggage stores to boutique/speciality and gift shops. We do this for a very specific reason: to build a more personal relationship with our customers and retailing partners.

We offer support to all of partners so they can deliver the products, experiences and brand stories that continue to make SCOTTeVEST a leading travel and outerwear brand around the world. If you are interested in selling SCOTTeVEST clothing in your store, please email orders@scottevest.com.
VIEW ALL B2B POLICIES HERE (Updated July 21, 2014)


  • 1.) Log into to your wholesale account.
  • 2.) Add your items to your cart.
  • 3.) Checkout.
Orders placed by 11AM MT on weekdays will be shipped the same day.
Please email orders@scottevest.com if you have any questions.
Prices listed are MSRP. Your wholesale discount will be applied at checkout.